A simple yet impressive summer dessert from Executive Chef Stuart Klassen, Delta Grand Okanagan Resort.
Know someone who would enjoy this recipe? Why not share it with them.
For the Panna Cotta
1. Set gelatin to bloom in cherry juice.
2. Simmer cream, milk and sugar over medium heat. Add the cherry and gelatin mixture, stir until gelatin is dissolved.
3. Pour mixture into 12 2-ounce ramekins. Refrigerate until firm, approximately 6 hours.
4. To unmold, run a paring knife gently around the outside of the panna cotta, turn upside down and pop out.
Cherry Compote (optional)
1. Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
2. Transfer mixture to a baking dish and put in a 350F oven until cherries are soft and sugar is dissolved thoroughly. Cool and keep aside.